February 19, 2012

Sneak Peek: 小池徹平 I was...

I has eeeeet. ( ^∇^)

If you were buying JUNON just for him (I don't though, I never bought any Japanese magazine), this memorial photobook is such a steal! I had this last January 10, and my fangirling soul had never been happier. Thank you, Jyunkudo (Osaka branch) for having it exactly on January 4! Thank you, tito!

OHIOOOOOO!
Kung ganyan ba magse-serve ng tea sa akin, ba't di ko tatanggapin?
(>y<)
Don't mind meh fingerboard.
I won't let go of Teppei's hand that easy. Agimat desu.
Meh abs! Afufufu.
AMPUGEEEE.
Let's be friends! ヘ(・_|
Sana masarap ka magluto(。・ω・。)ノ♡
Can I faint now?
☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ
HOMAYGAAAAAAAAD. (^-人-^)
No. Thank you! (*`▽´)_旦~~
That's eeet. I can't show everything. ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪

If you want to see more, go buy or wait for someone to scan it because I won't. I don't have a scanner ASDFGFHJKLsorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment