June 24, 2012

UNIQLO Opens @ SM Mall of Asia

I couldn't resist the P200 off on shirts so I came back to SM Mall of Asia for UNIQLO's 3rd day, June 17.

Remember this line last Saturday?
I started on that area on the next day.
Finally on the part where the end of line I saw last Saturday. 
And the spot where Ji and I dropped by to look after we had Mochiko.
Beautiful.
The long line to the cashier.
Looks like a Dymo-ed door.
Look at the line! Others had pile of clothes in their basket while I had...
2.

I wanted to picture the clothes but there were so many staff and there were BOUNCERS so it's kind of 
embarrassing. I'm a happy child, I have Yakult and Evangelion shirts. I wanted the Andy Warhol shirts too but they're out of ze budget. I have embraced capitalism once again.

This is the first time I ever did this for retail madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment