January 15, 2013

Christmas Envelopes

I know it's late, but who cares?


My friend, Natalie sends the best cards ever. She has never sent something I won't like. I like that the inside text is, "Peace On Earth" instead of "Merry Christmas". I love the tea bags, very sweet of her. I'm reserving them for book reading afternoons. I would love drink tea with her, if only Manila and Illinois are just streets apart. Twinings and Tazo are locally available, I think. Not sure with Chami.


Eun-a, a Postcrosser from South Korea sent these. She often sends really cute stuff. Too bad I had to use the purple postcard for another Postcrosser from Japan because that person likes that color and I don't have a postcard that matches her preference.


These are from Alla. She sends the nicest cards ever from Russia.


She has a lovely writing. Such a nice lady, I believe.


These are from John, a Postcrosser from Massachusetts.
I wish we have pretty greeting cards like that here in the Philippines!


I got these officially from Ania, a kind Polish Postcrosser. She sent two cards so that my mother can have one as well. Ania and Mama both adore Pope John Paul II. 

I just love snail mail. αƒš(╹◡╹αƒš)  People can be just so kind too!

In other news, my friend, Sophie got an offer from the University of Oxford to study.
(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* Couldn't be happier for her! Hope she gets accepted. Hello, Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment