January 16, 2013

My Postcrossing Box (Part 2)

I'm about to reach my first year anniversary in Postcrossing. Needless to say, my passion for it is declining, but my interest for snail mail is still there, it's just that I won't be as active (or as addicted) as before. My interests varies from time to time, and I'm glad this one took quite some time! Before I was more interested with what's on the picture, but as they grow a pile on my box, I noticed that I couldn't even remember where more than half of it came from. It was too late when I realized that I was investing on quantity, and not really caring about the content. Well, some of the postcrossers do I think. Now I'm more interested on their stories and having a good conversation on paper. I just wish an awesome friendship comes out of it to make things worthwhile.

Just to clarify, I was never a fan of the Twilight saga. Sorry.


Postcrossing somehow changed the way on how I perceive things. One thing about it is that I realized how bubbly and self-centered I am when I write on my blog from reading another Postcrosser's blog. There's always "I" and "me" in every sentence that it makes me cringe right now. Should be talking about something else relevant aside from myself, really. Thank you, at least there's always something to improve. To start with, I'm off to get my copy of The Bibliophile's Dictionary from my shelf at this moment and keep it near the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment