I'm very grateful for everything.
My ultimate goal for 2014: Learn and excel. To be more specific, here are my resolutions:
- Become better at archery.
- Learn ice skating. That's the closest to speed skating that I really enjoy watching.
- Learn to swim. I think that's vital.
- Improve my design skills. A must! It puts food on the table.
- Try poomsae, rowing, gymnastics, etc. Suddenly I've become very athletic minded.
- Save more money.
- Dye my hair.
- Be more patient.
- Get fit. Really fit.
- Make fruit popsicles.
- Be healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Of course I have to set my to-buy-list:
- Running shoes
- Upgrade archery equipment
- Brassieres for my luffs
- Yoga mat
- Popsicle molds
It's also the Year of the Wooden Horse. I feel that it's going to be a great year for me. :)
Happy New Year!!! More fun and blessings for all of us, plzzzz (*⌒▽⌒*)θ～♪